Grenade Driving Iron Package
The Grenade driving iron package is engineered with perimeter weighting that makes this almost impossible to mishit. Increased weight allows for better feel throughout your swing and through impact. Stainless and stepless steel shafts provide feedback and consistency that you would expect in a premium driving iron.
Our direct to golfer pricing allows us the unique ability to offer you this unreal set at a price that can't be beat. As always, we back all of our clubs with a 60 day on course guarantee. Our only goal is to help you play your best golf and not break the bank.
Available in 2 flexes – Regular and Stiff
- Iron heads incorporate an undercut cavity that shift the CG (center of gravity) rearward for a higher MOI (moment of inertia)
- Unsupported face design that increases COR (coefficient of restitution) across the entire face
- Larger sweet spot resulting from deeper CG and higher MOI
- More stable and forgiving club head on off-center impacts resulting from the higher MOI
- Generous sole radius that allows the club head to ease through versatile turf conditions
- Lie: 58*
- Cast: 304 Stainless
- Loft: 2 IRON 19*, 3 IRON 22*
- Head Weight: 238 Grams
- Swing Weight: D3
- Shaft: Stepless Steel
- Shaft Length: 2 IRON 39.5", 3 IRON 39"