1. Video result – These results may not be typical. As each golfer is unique as their golf swing. Results may vary. Sample of videos that have been gathered but may not reflect your results. Many factors go into distance comparisons.
2. Guaranteed to outperform – Is our 60 day guarantee that if it doesn’t outperform your particular driver, you may return it under our standard return policy.
3. 48% reduction drag – Was conducted by University of Vermont engineer and compared against a traditional shaped driver. Wind tunnel results conducted at 84 mph at the University of Vermont in 2012.
4. Some reviews found on this site are made by people who are a part of our ambassador program and receive some compensation for the sales they generate. Additionally, while we don't pay pros to promote our product, sometimes we send out free samples and ask for their honest review in return.
This policy applies to information about identifiable individuals and is not intended to apply to other types of information such as business or anonymized information.
This Policy is also incorporated into and subject to our Terms of Service which is available at https://www.bombtechgolf.com/policies/terms-of-service (the “Terms”).
Please read this policy carefully to understand what we do with your personal information. If you do not agree, your choice is not to use our website or our services. In addition, you have choices about how your information is used for marketing and certain other purposes.
I. Obtaining and withdrawing your consent
You can write to us to request to withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your information at any time. However, in some cases withdrawing consent will mean that we can no longer provide you with certain services, such as where contact information is required to complete an order . In other cases, we may advise you that certain uses of your personal information are legally required, such as for fraud investigations or debt collection.
II. Information we collect
We collect several types of information, including:
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Payment information such as credit card number, expiration date, and the address linked to your credit card;
- Registration information, such as when you sign up for a BombTech Golf mailing list, contest or event ;
- Technical and device information, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, browsing activity and usage details; and
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide us when you contact us with questions, feedback, ratings, or otherwise interact with us online.
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from you. You may give us information by filling in forms, corresponding with us or mentioning us on social media.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies (see ‘Cookies and other technology’ section below for more details).
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies or from third parties including, for example, our business partners, collaborators, payment partners or service providers.
III. How we use personal information
We use personal information to:
- communicate with you, including to authenticate your identity and ensure that your information is correct and accurate, and to address inquiries and complaints;
- fulfill and update you on orders, requests or otherwise provide services to you;
- understand your needs, the suitability of our services, and assess or predict future needs;
- administer surveys, or request feedback;
- present, operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features of our website;
- market, advertise and promote products, services and events to you and to other prospective customers;
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- keep you informed about our products and services;
- understand and analyze the usage trends, behaviors, and preferences of our users and prospective users;
- research, analyze, develop, manage, protect and improve our programs and services;
- manage our business and security risks;
- protect our website, employees or operations;
- work with service providers, investors and business partners; and
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
If you apply for a job we have posted, we will use the information relating to that application (such as your employment history) to assess your suitability in relation to any of our job postings. We may also collect information from third parties about you, such as references you list, for the same purpose.
IV. De-identified, aggregate or anonymized information
V. How we share your information
We may share your information with our affiliates, investors, collaborators, business partners and service providers to assist us in providing you services, perform functions on our behalf or for our internal business purposes. We contractually require these third parties to keep that personal information confidential and use it only for the contracted purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets or to pursue a partnership or investment opportunity, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer, investor or partner of such business, assets or partnership;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, or dissolution whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; and
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction.
We do not sell or lease your personal information to third parties.
VI. Cookies and other technology
We, and our third-party service providers, may automatically collect information related to your use of our website, apps and other online resources through cookies and similar tracking technologies. We do not collect personal information that can identify you directly, such as by name, when browsing our website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the browser of your device that assign an identifier to your browser and provide information to the cookie sender. Cookies may be placed on your computer by us when you use our website or other digital offerings. In addition, we may use third party cookies that track how you use our website or other sites in order to target advertisements to you on other websites.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. Please note that if you disable or delete cookies, the website may not function fully or as intended. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, check the support pages for your browser.
Pages of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit BombTech Golf, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use Google Analytics (including Google Analytics for Firebase) to better understand your use of our website. Google Analytics collects information on user behavior on our website, which includes how many times a user visits our website, what pages they visit, and where they were referred from. Google uses the data collected through cookies to track and examine the use of the website, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services. Advertising identifiers for mobile devices (such as Android and iOS Advertising Identifiers) are also collected. Google may use the data collected on the websites to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. To learn more about Google Analytics, click here. You can deactivate the Google Analytics function with a browser add-on, which you can download here. To do this you must install that browser add-on. This will prevent the analysis information from being sent to Google.
We use Facebook Pixel cookies to better understand your use of our website. Facebook Pixel collects information on user behavior on our website, which includes how many times a user visits our website, what pages they visit, and where they were referred from. Facebook uses the data collected through cookies to track and examine the use of the website, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Facebook services. Advertising identifiers for mobile devices (such as Android and iOS Advertising Identifiers) are also collected. Facebook may provide us with information associated with your Facebook account, such as your likes, location and age (Facebook may provide us with additional information if you use Facebook to create an account with us). Facebook may use the data collected on the websites to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on how to limit the data Facebook Pixel shares and uses about you, click here. You can read more about how Facebook Pixel works from Facebook’s Data Policy (see “Information from partners”).
Do Not Track Signals
Because of the rapidly changing state of technology, we cannot make any guarantees that our systems will be able to honor Do-Not-Track requests sent by your browser.
VII. International transfers of information
We are based in the United States. We may process, store, and transfer the personal information we collect, in and to a country outside your own, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as your own. Additionally, some of our service providers, collaborators and business partners may be based in different countries. While we take steps to ensure your information is adequately protected wherever it is located, these transfers mean that your information may be accessible to law enforcement authorities outside of your country, in accordance with the laws of that jurisdiction.
By using our website or interacting with us, you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your information in the United States and in any country to which we may transfer your information in the course of our operations.
VIII. Data security
We protect your information by limiting access to it on a strict “need-to-know” basis, and we implement physical, organizational and technological safeguards as appropriate.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
IX. Data retention
We only keep your personal information as long as it is operationally or legally necessary. After that, we will either securely and permanently destroy or make the information anonymous.
XI. Accessing and correcting your information
When requested in writing, we will tell you what personal information we have on file and for what purposes.
To access your personal information, submit a written request that identifies yourself, the information you want to review and how we can contact you (see ‘Contact information’ below for how to contact us). If we cannot provide you with all the information you request, we will explain why.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep your information accurate and up to date. If a change or correction is required, let us know right away. We’ll make any appropriate updates needed or explain if we cannot fulfill the request.
XII. Children's privacy
We do not direct our website or services to minors and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If we learn we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected or received personal information from a child without appropriate consent, we will delete it. If you believe we have information about a child under your guardianship, please contact us to have it removed.
XIII. Communication preferences
If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications from us, you may opt-out or adjust how you receive them by:
- To modify your email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
- You can also contact us using the contact information provided below
Note that we may still contact you for service purposes after you opt-out, such as to fulfill an order.
XIV. Additional information for residents of California or Nevada
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law.
- Right to know: You can ask us what personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold (if any) and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose.
- Right to make a deletion request: You can ask us to delete your personal information.
- Right to opt-out of sales of your personal information: You can ask that we stop selling your personal information.
- Right to non-discrimination: You have the right to not be discriminated against by us for choosing to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
In order to exercise these rights, contact us.
Nevada consumers may request that a company not sell their personal information to certain other parties. This right applies even if personal information is not currently being sold. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to exercise this right, please contact us.
XV. Additional information for European Economic Area residents
Basis for handling personal information
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and us;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to request: access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and correction or deletion of your information. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
Your personal information will be transferred for processing and storage outside of the EEA to the United States. We take steps to ensure personal information is adequately protected wherever it is located and transferred according to applicable laws.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our third-party service providers, such as payment processors, may use automated decision making, for example, to prevent fraud. However, we do not knowingly use third-party services that use automated decision making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using our customers’ data.
XVI. Contact information
Please note that we may need to confirm your identity or request additional details in order to process your request.
If we can’t resolve any concerns you raise, you may have the right to complain to your local regulator.
We may modify this policy from time to time and will post the most current version online.
Last updated: September 16, 2022.